If you’ve never tried Apple Cider Vinegar, just a heads up.. it doesn’t go down smoothly. It has a bit of an after burn, but fear not… it’s all worth it. Here are five ways you can use apple cider vinegar in your life and the benefits from it!
1. Improve Digestion: Every night after dinner we take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar. It helps with the digestive process and can fight against heartburn or that full feeling you get after a big meal. Research shows that it helps the body produce probiotics, which is key for a good digestive system.
2. Skin Toner: So my husband has been trying to find different ways improve his skin for many years, and this trick is one of his favorites. He mixes the Apple Cider Vinegar in a small spray bottle and mixes it 50/50 with water. Works great, but it also gets a “Ew Daddy has a stinky face” comment from our two year old. That’s just temporary though… Ha!
3. Boost Immunity: This one is pretty straight forward, Apple Cider Vinegar can kill bacteria. We try to take at least a shot a day to keep ourselves in good health.
4. Weight Loss: Bye bye baby weight! Ha! (JK I wish it was that easy). But research shows that because Apple Cider Vinegar can improve detoxification and cut sugar cravings, it also promotes weight loss.
5. Fight Allergies: Where we live, this one is pretty important. Apple Cider Vinegar can help curb some of the discomfort associated with allergies like cough, scratchy throat and runny nose.
Sign up for my newsletter to never miss a post! Get monthly updates on blog posts, new favorite products, giveaways, free resources and so much more. You can unsubscribe anytime!
BACK TO TOP
I only work with brands that I truly love and all opinions are 100% my own. Any sponsored posts will be labeled as such. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that made this blog successful! This Lovely Life uses affiliate links from third-party advertisers. I may make commissions from purchases made through ads and links.
COPYRIGHT: All images and copy are original to Nicole DiGiacobbe and This Lovely Life unless otherwise credited. Please be lovely and link back and ask for permission when using any material from this site.